Funny office decor. Decorating ideas for a studio apartment. Cute ways to decorate your room.
Funny Office Decor
- The local center of a large business
- agency: an administrative unit of government; "the Central Intelligence Agency"; "the Census Bureau"; "Office of Management and Budget"; "Tennessee Valley Authority"
- A room, department, or building used to provide a particular service
- place of business where professional or clerical duties are performed; "he rented an office in the new building"
- A room, set of rooms, or building used as a place for commercial, professional, or bureaucratic work
- function: the actions and activities assigned to or required or expected of a person or group; "the function of a teacher"; "the government must do its part"; "play its role"
- The comic strips in newspapers
- amusing: arousing or provoking laughter; "an amusing film with a steady stream of pranks and pratfalls"; "an amusing fellow"; "a comic hat"; "a comical look of surprise"; "funny stories that made everybody laugh"; "a very funny writer"; "it would have been laughable if it hadn't hurt so much"; "
- funny story: an account of an amusing incident (usually with a punch line); "she told a funny story"; "she made a funny"
- curious: beyond or deviating from the usual or expected; "a curious hybrid accent"; "her speech has a funny twang"; "they have some funny ideas about war"; "had an odd name"; "the peculiar aromatic odor of cloves"; "something definitely queer about this town"; "what a rum fellow"; "singular
- The decoration and scenery of a stage
- The style of decoration of a room, building
- The furnishing and decoration of a room
- Interior design is a multi-faceted profession in which creative and technical solutions are applied within a structure to achieve a built interior environment.
Wallmonkeys Peel and Stick Wall Graphic - Funny Concept Bus at the Office Building - 24"W x 18"H
WallMonkeys wall graphics are printed on the highest quality re-positionable, self-adhesive fabric paper. Each order is printed in-house and on-demand. WallMonkeys uses premium materials & state-of-the-art production technologies. Our white fabric material is superior to vinyl decals. You can literally see and feel the difference. Our wall graphics apply in minutes and won't damage your paint or leave any mess. PLEASE double check the size of the image you are ordering prior to clicking the 'ADD TO CART' button. Our graphics are offered in a variety of sizes and prices.
WallMonkeys are intended for indoor use only.
Printed on-demand in the United States Your order will ship within 3 business days, often sooner. Some orders require the full 3 days to allow dark colors and inks to fully dry prior to shipping. Quality is worth waiting an extra day for!
Removable and will not leave a mark on your walls.
'Fotolia' trademark will be removed when printed.
Our catalog of over 10 million images is perfect for virtually any use: school projects, trade shows, teachers classrooms, colleges, nurseries, college dorms, event planners, and corporations of all size.
Gone Crazy. Back Later. Freestanding Sign - Reclaimed Wood, Carved, Handmade
This is kinda how I feel around the holidays, how about you? Errr, that's sometimes how I feel even when it's not the holidays. But don't tell anyone.
"Gone Crazy. Back Soon." is made out of reclaimed cedar, stained ebony, and the letters are painted white. Well, except for the yellow on the word "crazy".
It measures approximately 7 1/4" long, 2 1/2" wide, and 3/4" deep. This freestanding plaque is great for an office desk, bookshelf, or any sort of ledge. I promise, put out on a ledge, it won't jump.
Except in the case of earthquakes. I can't do anything about that. But, that's more "falling" rather than "jumping".
Ahem. I digress...
We all need to be a little crazy. But that's just my opinion. :)
Roma weighing herself at the new Vets office
Update: a new vet for us, who has practiced 40 years.. He said it was the first time he saw a German Shepherd at 7 years of age, have Demodectic MANGE. Mange is normally a sick puppy issue or a dog in poor health.. All dogs carry the skin properties to cause Mange, but he hadn't seen on a dog like Roma before.. He has an odd sense of humor as seen in the following images one of his exam rooms.
funny office decor
Office Space, the universally laugh-out-loud movie that pokes fun at the everyday monotony and pointlessness of modern office life, has become a cult classic among viewers. More than 5 million DVD and VHS copies of Office Space have shipped, and a new special DVD edition was just released in November of 2005. Now, for the first time ever, comes the official Office Space Kit that gives you everything you need to survive Mondays in the cubicle. The perfect gift for anyone and everyone who breaks into a sweat just thinking about their job, The Office Space Kit is for all the minions out there whose TPS reports just aren’t cutting it. Includes the office accessories featured in the movie: Milton’s Red Stapler Lumbergh’s Initech Mug ?Is this Good for the Company?” Sign Starter ?Flair” ?PC Load Letter” Copy Machine Sticker Your Very Own ?Jump To Conclusions” Mat A Humorous 32-Page Book (Complete with TPS Report Covers)
decorating ideas for the kitchen
sheet cake decorating ideas
home decor on sale
100 decorating ideas under $100 magazine
table decoration ideas for parties
cabin decor catalog
decorating bathroom windows
halloween home decorations
coastal bedroom decor
home decorating wall paper
Train Birthday Decorations : Vintage Wedding Decoration : Disney Room Decorating Ideas.
Train Birthday Decorations
- A thing that serves as an ornament
- (decorate) award a mark of honor, such as a medal, to; "He was decorated for his services in the military"
- The process or art of decorating or adorning something
- (decorate) make more attractive by adding ornament, colour, etc.; "Decorate the room for the party"; "beautify yourself for the special day"
- The anniversary of something starting or being founded
- an anniversary of the day on which a person was born (or the celebration of it)
- The annual anniversary of the day on which a person was born, typically treated as an occasion for celebration and present-giving
- The day of one's birth
- Birthday (Ad Gunu) is a 1977 full-length Azerbaijani feature film. The film plot is based on Rustam Ibrahimbeyov's short stories "Birthday" and "Business Trip".
- A birthday, as the term implies, is the day or anniversary of the particular day on which a person was born. Though by no means universal, birthdays are celebrated in numerous cultures, often with a party or, in some instances, a rite of passage.
- Teach (a person or animal) a particular skill or type of behavior through practice and instruction over a period of time
- string: a sequentially ordered set of things or events or ideas in which each successive member is related to the preceding; "a string of islands"; "train of mourners"; "a train of thought"
- create by training and teaching; "The old master is training world-class violinists"; "we develop the leaders for the future"
- public transport provided by a line of railway cars coupled together and drawn by a locomotive; "express trains don't stop at Princeton Junction"
- Be taught in such a way
- Cause (a mental or physical faculty) to be sharp, discerning, or developed as a result of instruction or practice
Thomas the Train Designer Prints Cake Edible Image
This is an edible cake art image, easy to use and looks like the colorful design is air brushed onto the cake. This edible image fits on any cakes 8 - 9 inches round, If you plan to write a message on the cake, remember to leave a little room for that area when placing the edible cake art image.INSTRUCTIONS:Simple and easy to use comes with "photo" instructions... Just peel off the paper backing and lay the sugar art on top of your freshly frosted cake, then gently smooth with your finger tips. After approximately 15 to 20 minutes, the sugar art blends in with the frosting and gives it an almost air-brushed look.STORAGE:Image is packaged in what appears to be a grocery store Ziplock bag, but it is made of mylar. Do not refrigerate or put in freezer. Keep away from sunlight and direct light and at normal room temperatures -- placing flat in a cupboard or drawer is great. This is a moisture sensitive product made of completely edible ingredients. When placed on food, it absorbs moisture and becomes soft, blending with the food. Under these conditions, the edible cake art image will last six months to one year.CAUTION:Do not remove the edible cake art image from its air-tight plastic bag until the cake is frosted and ready for the decoration to be put on it. Air dries the edible cake art and makes it brittle and cracked! If this happens, the edible will not peel off the paper backing.This is an Edible Image® decoration. (1 per pkg.) (Cake is NOT included)
may 25, 2006 and 2007. it seems to be a new tradition for me to crash on my bike on my birthday. at least it's always fun!
the funny thing is, yesterday i rode on critical mass, and it was super fun. we rode over the viaduct and through downtown a bunch of times, and then started heading towards the u-district. it being my birthday and all, i had plans so i left the group (where i had lost my friends in the mass) and rode up a super super steep hill to get back to my house. i was really excited that after all that riding i still had enough energy in me to ride up steep hills all the way home, and when i was just a few blocks away, i crashed at an intersection when a car honked at me. but everything is fine. i sat down for a few minutes, lot's of people asked if i was ok and then i rode the rest of the way home, irritated by the diversion. and then i ate at a really nice restaurant for dinner. and had vegan coconut mango cake for dessert. yum!
Today (24th Sept) was my lovely Mum's birthday.
Not only my Mum but my friend also....love you Mum.
Wont tell you how old she is otherwise I will get told off LOL but it was a special birthday.
train birthday decorations
Fall is a busy time for all the engines on the Island of Sodor. Children can be part of the fun when they follow Thomas and his friends as they celebrate the season. The back cover includes a cutout game.
In 1944, a country vicar, The Reverend W Awdry, wrote out the stories he had been telling his two young sons about a group of engines with very recognizable personality traits. In 1945, the first book featuring Thomas and the other Really Useful Engines was published, and in the 60 years since, the tales of these friendly engines have become beloved classics around the world.
decorating tables ideas
decorative wall files
decorating toddler girl room
holiday outdoor decorating ideas
bridal shower table decorations
wedding decorations with candles
1920's decorating ideas
oriental home decor
| HOME |
Author:childrens room decorations
Welcome to FC2!
- CHILDRENS ROOM DECORATIONS : ROOM DECORATIONS (10/02)
- COWBOY PARTY DECOR - COWBOY PARTY (10/02)
- CUTE OFFICE DECORATIONS - CUTE OFFICE (10/02)
- DECORATING FOR BATHROOMS : FOR BATHROOMS (10/02)
- DECORATING FOR EASTER. DECORATING FOR (10/02)
- FUNNY OFFICE DECOR. FUNNY OFFICE (10/02)
- HOW TO DECORATE TALL WALLS - DECORATE TALL WALLS (10/02)
- INTERIOR DECOR IDEAS - DECOR IDEAS (10/02)
- LEAF WALL DECOR - WALL DECOR (10/02)
- MODERN HOME INTERIOR DECORATING. MODERN HOME (10/02)
- MOOSE HOME DECOR. MOOSE HOME (10/02)
- OUTDOOR ROOM DECORATING - ROOM DECORATING (10/02)
- PARTY THEMES DECORATIONS : THEMES DECORATIONS (10/02)
- SOUTHERN LIVING HOME DECOR. HOME DECOR (10/02)
- TABLE DECORATIONS FOR PROM. TABLE DECORATIONS (10/02)
- THEMES DECORATING : DECORATING (10/02)
- TRAIN BIRTHDAY DECORATIONS : TRAIN BIRTHDAY (10/02)
- VICTORIAN ROOM DECOR : VICTORIAN ROOM (10/02)
- WALL DECOR HOME - WALL DECOR (10/02)